Business law relates to the conduct of business, whether through a sole proprietorship, partnership or incorporation. At iPlanLegal, we have the knowledge to help you make the right decisions and implement the right plans to successfully achieve your goals.
We deal with many industries including: quick service restaurants, sit-down restaurants, logistics and transportation, construction, automotive, property management, gas stations, chiropractic and wellness and cannabis, among others.
- Incorporating a business;
- Amalgamations and amendments to corporations;
- Drafting or reviewing partnership agreements;
- Drafting or reviewing shareholder agreements;
- Drafting or reviewing subscription Agreements;
- Drafting, reviewing asset purchase agreements and completing the transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing share purchase agreements and completing the transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and completing share transfers (arms’ length and non-arms’ length);
- Drafting and reviewing independent contractor agreements; and
- Drafting and reviewing management agreements.
- Many, many more transaction types.